DISCLAIMER, RELEASE & WAIVER
Participation in any ProActiv Sports program constitutes agreement to the following:
- Warrant that your child has not at any time suffered blackout, seizure, convulsion, fainting, dizzy spells or any other medical condition and is not presently receiving treatment for any illness, disorder or injury which would render it unsafe for your child to take part in any of ProActiv Sports programs. If your child has any previous medical conditions, please inform us in advance.
- Acknowledging that ProActiv Sports uses its best endeavours to ensure that the equipment and sporting facilities used in the programme are safe and fit for purpose and acknowledge that all sports are inherently dangerous. You have voluntarily read and accepted the inherent associated risks.
- By enrolling in ProActiv Sports services, you do so at your own risk, and ProActiv Sports, its owners, employees, and coaches will not be liable for personal injury or loss of property during any of our sessions.
- Sport4kids Pte Ltd operating as ProActiv Sports is fully insured by QBE Insurance (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
REGISTRATION (CLASS AND CAMPS)
- Slots are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis with priority registration procedure available for re-enrolling students.
- Payments must be received in full before your first class. ProActiv Sports reserves the right to refuse your child’s participation for class until full payment is made.
- Please check the time, dates and venue of your booking carefully and take note of any statutory holidays.
- Please ensure that you have read and understood all the conditions before confirmation and payment of your booking.
- Please inform Proactiv Sports if you wish to make any changes after registration is processed.
- If your child has any special requirements/needs and/or medical conditions, please inform us in advance via email/WhatsApp.
REGISTRATION FEES FOR NEW STUDENTS
- Prodigy & Condo Sports Classes – Newly enrolled students are required to purchase our Starter pack for a one-time fee of $60. The Starter Pack includes a set of ProActiv Sports Uniforms (shirt and shorts), water bottle, cap and drawstring bag.
- Condo Swim Classes – Newly enrolled swim students are required to purchase our swim pack for a one-time fee starting from $50 (price varies depending on swim level) that includes swim equipment (e.g. a combination of rash guards, paddles, kickboards, water bottle and drawstring bag) necessary for that class level.
- All fees are non-refundable once the term has commenced. Please refer to our Credits, Refund & Make-up Class Policy
- Students are required to wear the Proactiv Sports uniform and bring along a water bottle when attending classes. Students attending swim lessons are required to wear their Proactiv sports rash guard and bring along their swim packs when attending lessons.
- Sports shoes with socks are required for outdoor classes. Shoes are not required for Prodigy Indoor classes.
- Students are required to be on time for class so as to avoid disrupting the class for the coach and the rest of the students. Parents & guardians are to pick up their children promptly after class ends.
ProActiv Sports have full control over their classes and students and participants are required to abide fully to the regulations of the class. We reserve the right to remove any students deemed unsuitable for our programs.
PARENT AND GUARDIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
- We require the presence of a parent/guardian throughout the class for students younger than 3 years old.
- Parental accompaniment is not required for children aged 3.5 years although we suggest that guardians for children younger than 4 years stay on premises in case they are required.
CLASS/CAMP SCHEDULE CHANGES
- The Proactiv Sports team strives to operate classes/camps as per the original schedule/timetable however changes are sometimes required due to unforeseen circumstances (venue not available, weather conditions, sickness etc)
- Any changes required will be communicated to those affected via, email, whatsapp or telephone prior to the class/camp.
- We reserve the right to change course times, venues and dates at our sole discretion. Parents will be notified of any changes in advance whenever possible.
ABSENCE FROM CLASSES/CAMPS
- Parents should inform us at least 3 days in advance, through email or whatsapp, should you know your child(ren) will miss any class due to holidays or external commitments.
- In the event of sudden onset of sickness near or on the day of the class, an email or whatsapp notification is expected too.
REFUND & MAKE-UP POLICY (CLASSES AND CAMPS)
- We do not offer refunds for our services unless the program is cancelled by us due to insufficient participants. In this case, the class will be cancelled before the start date and all registered participants will be refunded in full.
- If a student is unable to attend class due to personal reasons, parents are required to contact the office in advance to arrange a make-up class. This will depend on availability.
- Only a maximum of 2 credits are allowed to be brought forward to the next term (not inclusive of classes cancelled by ProActiv Sports). Thus, we strongly encourage children to attend all the classes they are booked in for.
- Class Credits left unused in the new term will automatically expire after the term ends. No refunds will be given for unused credits that have expired.
- Camp Credits left unused after 6 months will automatically expire. No refunds will be given for unused credits that have expired.
- If a class/camp is cancelled by us for reasons such as bad weather or the coach is sick, we will notify you as soon as possible via Whatsapp or other means of communication. We will arrange a makeup session on a suitable alternative day, time or venue, subjected to availability.
- All other refund requests will only be considered under special circumstances and on a case by case basis.
Our Parties can be tailored on a person-by-person basis. We offer thematic parties featuring different sports & Art packages including Multi-Sports, Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Swimming & Crafts. Our party consultant will be happy to assist you with customising your birthday party.
- A $100 deposit must be paid in advance of the party to secure your preferred date, and can be paid via bank transfer. This deposit is non-refundable.
- The remaining amount due must be paid at the point of confirmation of the party or 14* days prior to the party, whichever is earlier.
- At the time of booking confirmation, you will be required to provide us with an estimated number of attendees. Any additional attendees must be made known to us at least 7* days in advance of the party. We will try to, but cannot guarantee, to accommodate any additional attendees based on venue size and coach availability. Additional attendees will be charged on a per head basis if the maximum number of attendees for the party has been exceeded.
- If you have any special requirements for your party, please make sure you email us the details to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us in advance of the party so we can confirm these with you.
- Any cancellations made within 14* days of the party date will be charged IN FULL together with any additional costs incurred by us in accommodating any special requests (Inclusive but not limited to decorations, catering, additional manpower etc.)
* Shorter lead times may apply depending on the requirements notified to us at the time of booking.
- A confirmation/cancellation email will be sent out to all participants a week prior to the event.
- Please arrive on time for the event to enjoy the maximum benefit. Time extensions will not be granted should you not arrive on time.
- We do not offer refunds for our events. We do, however, offer a FULL REFUND if the programs are cancelled by us due to insufficient sign-ups.
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
- At times, video recordings of classes/camps will be made for the purpose of coaches training, skill analysis, quality assurance and promotion on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram and Youtube. We may also take photos of participants for use in publicity material. If you do not want your child to be photographed or videoed in class, please inform us via email at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to amend our policies from time to time.