We are seeking an energetic, fun, and professional person to take on the position as a lead Multi-sports coach in our new Proactiv Sports venue, opening in May 2021.
You will need to have experience and passion for working with young kids aged 18 months to 6 years old. Working with this age group is all about your personality and energy levels.
We are looking for someone who has a track record of growing their own sports classes and has great communication skills.
We will only hire someone who is driven and want to make a successful career for themselves in the sports industry.
You will be working at the same venue everyday and you will not have to carry around sports equipment. You would run multiple classes on the same day in the same location so as to increase efficiency and coaching hours. Our full curriculum will be provided and you must be competent to follow this and develop your own session plans based on the student’s ability in every class.
The successful applicant will possess our company core values:
- Passion – motivated, enjoyment, disciplined, Independent, fun.
- Respect – Communication, integrity, safety, discipline.
- Personal development – Adaptable, Knowledge, Leadership.
- High performance – Discipline, Work hard, Motivation, Confident.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person, with a lot of opportunities to grow and develop in their role.
- Have a keen interest in sports and children’s education
- Have Tennis coaching experience with children and adults
- Be passionate about Tennis
- Have relevant qualifications in Tennis coaching
- Be CPR and First Aid qualified
- Be comfortable speaking to our existing customers ensuring we’re meeting their needs and listening to their wants
- Be confident and proactive
- Be a high-energy communicator with good spoken and written English
- Location: Singapore