Have you signed your child up to our popular S4K Multi-activity sports camp? If you have or are looking to sign up for the first time, I have written this short blog to help you prepare as the parents, for your child joining our camp. We plan and run many sports, arts & craft and outdoor adventures for our campers.
1. Bring a packed lunch
– This could be fruits, veggies, crackers/biscuits, sandwich, pasta, wrap, etc. Whatever is nutritious and your child enjoys.
2. Water bottle
– We will have plenty of water at the camp, they just need something to put it in.
– Our coaches will have sunscreen for the campers, however, it is always a good idea to put it on your camper before they arrive.
4. Bug spray
– Same as with sunscreen. Our coaches will have bug spray. We advise buying the patches that go on clothes, as they work really well.
– Bring a hat. keep the sun off by covering your head.
– Please pack a swimsuit, rash guard, and towel for swim days.
– Make sure that socks and closed toed shoes are worn every day for our campers safety.
Camp will start at 9:00 am. Please try to arrive 10 – 15 minutes before to sign in. Camp ends at 2:00 pm so please be prompt to pick up your child.
If you are delayed please give us a call at (+65) 6816 3110.
Campers will receive an S4K camp shirt on the first day. We do sell additional shirts at $20.
FREE Shuttle Bus:
There is a free shuttle bus to the grandstand – Turf City – Check here
(We are not responsible for this service but we wanted you to be aware of it)
If your child is leaving with another family or helper, please let us know in advance.
We look forward to seeing you at our next holiday camp!
Will is one of the founders of Sport4Kids (now ProActiv Sports) in Hong Kong and was the driving force behind bringing it to Singapore in 2014. Will obtained a degree in Sports Science and Health, from Dublin City University and has vast experience coaching children and adults of all level and abilities. Will is experienced at coaching in a wide variety of sports with a particular interest in Soccer, Basketball and Gaelic Football. He is also a very keen sportsman having represented Ireland in underage basketball and Gaelic Football.